Monday, July 16, 2012

Preggers: Week 28-31




-How far along are you: 28-31 Weeks, Third Trimester (I made it!!!!)

-Total Weigh Gain:  20 lbs. 

-Fruit/Veggie of the week: Eggplant, Acorn Squash, Cucumber, PINEAPPLE!

-How are you sleeping: Sleep is out of the question. Not only can I not GET to sleep, I can't STAY asleep. There are at least two potty breaks a night combined with not being able to sleep on my back, and I feel like I have sleep apnea. It's weird because if I lay a certain way I feel like I can't breath. Plus, like I've said before, rolling over on a soft mattress while hugely pregnant is an Olympic Sport. AND I've just recently started having really bad indigestion in the middle of the night. Just one more reason to wake up. 

-Weird Dreams of the week:
     -Weird fish dreams are persisting. 

-Stretch Marks: Oddly enough, I think the stretch marks on my butt are gone. Not sure how this happened but I'm not going to complain about it! And I've been using Bio Oil religiously and there are still no stretch marks on my tummy so I am suuuuper happy about that. 

-Symptoms: The list is endless lol. 

-Fetal Movement: I'm still having a TON of movement. He still doesn't like to have anything rest on my stomach. I've also figured out that he hates the belly bands that come on maternity jeans so he kicks me when I have the bands up.  The ultrasound tech told me that he has lots of hiccups which is supposed to be good because he is working his diaphragm. 

-Food Cravings: None! It is really aggravating.

-Anything making you queasy:  Nope

-Innie or Outie: Still 100% Innie, although I think it is getting shallower.

-Emotions: The mood swings are getting serious. :) One minute I'm happy, the next, Barry has made some benign, non-threatening comment and I. am. FURIOUS. I try to reign it in and just walk into another room before I say something mean but the first few times he followed me and I had to explain to him what was happening. :)

-Missing anything: Energy, alcohol, a flat tummy. :(

-Best Moment of the Week: Getting another ultrasound done! I didn't really want to do the 3D Ultrasound...I kind of wanted to wait to see my baby when he got here but Barry wanted to see him so there ya go. :) Baby Bear had his hands in front of his face for the most part but we were able to trick him for a second, just long enough to get a picture.


-Milestones: Starting the third trimester. Thank god! I'm ready for this nonsense to be over! :) I know I should be enjoying the glow of pregnancy but I'm just not feeling that "glow". I has a fussy and that is all there is to it. :) But I know that when I'm done being pregnant...I'm going to miss it.

-Ri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs