Monday, July 16, 2012

21 Day Cleaning Challenge


I'm finally on maternity leave, yay!

So I've decided to FINALLY do the 21 Day Cleaning Challenge
by A Bowl Full of Lemons. I've seen this blog button on Pinterest and I've
always wanted to do it but talked myself out of it due to work - now I don't have
that excuse!

Here are how the days are going to go: (no sundays)

Day 1: Junk Drawer
Day 2: Computer Desk
Day 3:  Tupperware Cabinet
Day 4: Linen Closet
Day 5: Under the Kitchen Sink
Day 6: Dresser Drawers

Day 7: The Pantry
Day 8: The Coat Closet
Day 9: Toy Organization
Day 10: Laundry Room
Day 11: The Freezer
Day 12: Spice Cabinet

Day 13: Medicine Cabinet
Day 14: Under the Bathroom Sink
Day 15: Medicine/Vitamin Storage
Day 16: The Fridge
Day 17: The Mail
Day 18: Keepsakes

Day 19: Master Closet
Day 20: Photos
Day 21: You Pick!

Now, I fully intend on doing as many of these challenges as I can before the 
baby gets here. In general I love challenges so this will be awesome for me!

Some of these days wont really apply to me since I've already cleaned out 
some of these places (thank you flylady!) but I'll post the finished organization 
as it is today and then I'll pick some other section of the house to organize. 

Also, I think this will be the first time I've ever linked up to another blog. 

How exciting!

-Ri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs