Saturday, June 16, 2012

Preggers: Week 27



-How far along are you: 27 Weeks, 2nd Trimester - LAST WEEK!!!

-Total Weigh Gain: 18 lbs. 

-Fruit/Veggie of the week: Rutabaga (wth?)

-How are you sleeping: Meh. Lots and lots of tossing and turning. I keep thinking that I'm tired but I don't think I'm tired, I think I'm just worn down from work and basic financial worry. 

-Weird Dreams of the week:
     -I keep dreaming that we have two fish tanks and that all our fish are sick and I keep trying to save them (or let a couple die so that I can consolidate tanks) and they stay alive but barely and I'm sooo worried that Barry is going to be angry with me. I've had this dream a couple of times in varying circumstances. I know it is probably my fear of raising a child coming through because I know that Barry wouldn't be that upset if I killed off a bunch of fish. Shit happens and sometime fish just keel over.

-Stretch Marks: Butt. *grumblegrumble* 

-Symptoms: I am freaking tired. And sluggish. And 2 o'clock hits me like a ton of bricks. And my toes are fat from lower leg swelling. I have cankles. I am just now starting to understand the pressure on the bladder phenomenon. I could go on. 

-Fetal Movement: Yup! Lots! Baby Bear tends to move around at 11am and 5 pm. I'm pretty sure he moves around at 11 pm, but I'm usually asleep by then. I'm hoping this means he will be routine oriented!  

-Food Cravings: None! Except Hot Cheetos. But I count that more as a comfort food than a craving.

-Anything making you queasy:  Nope

-Innie or Outie: Still 100% Innie. 

-Emotions: This week has been a roller coaster ride of frustration. :) 

-Missing anything: Energy, granted...I didn't really have a ton of it when I wasn't pregnant but compared to the sluggish feeling I'm dealing with right now, I was the freaking energizer bunny.

-Best Moment of the Week: Having the baby attend Barry's first Red Carpet. :)


-Milestones: It is the last week of the second trimester!! While I'm not exactly looking forward to the horrors of the third trimester...I feel better about us slowly inching towards the finish line. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs