Monday, June 11, 2012

Preggers: Week 22


-How far along are you: 22 Weeks, 2nd Trimester

-Total Weigh Gain: 18 lbs. 

-Fruit/Veggie of the week: Papaya

-How are you sleeping: Meh. I have a tendency to wake up for about thirty seconds at a time about six times a night but I always fall back asleep pretty quickly so I can't complain...too much. :)

-Weird Dreams of the week:
     -None

-Stretch Marks: Nope! Thank goodness! Although, I'm pretty sure that I'm starting to get varicose veins. :(

-Symptoms: I don't think I'm having too many, but I may have to go back to the books and see if I'm missing out on anything that is pregnancy related.

-Fetal Movement: Yes, yes, yes! :D 

-Food Cravings: Still none. Reeeeally getting kind of annoying now. 

-Anything making you queasy:  Nope, but I'm starting to get some pretty serious indigestion. Tums may be in my future.

-Innie or Outie: Still 100% Innie. Barry is convinced that mine is going to stay in lol he says I have a deep belly button. I think he has lost his mind. :)

-Emotions: I've been good! I think? You may have to ask Barry lol

-Missing anything: If you had asked me four months ago if I was happy with my weight I would have told you no...ask me now and I'll tell you how much I miss having a semi flat stomach. :) While I am adoring this time in my life, I can't wait to start really working out when I have Baby Bear. Sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant and then I catch my reflection in a window or mirror and I'm like "Oh my gawd! I'm HUUUGE!" lol

-Best Moment of the Week: Having my first Mother's Day. :) Barry took me to the zoo and then we saw a movie. It was a simple, but wonderful day. We also had another ultrasound done, so we got to see Baby Bear again! 

-Milestones: First Mother's Day! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs