Thursday, September 8, 2011

230 Project - Week 15




Day 100!!!!!!! Monday, August 22nd.

I can't begin to tell you how awesome it was to see this advertisement 
at GAP. If you look closely, you will see that the puppy used is a Pit Bull!

How wonderfully awesome is that!

Even more awesome is that this pit is not portraying the usual
tough guy persona, it's being fun! 

:D


Day 101

I did a little remodel on my bathroom. 
I had originally had this green/beige/blue striped theme
going on but it seemed like it was too much.

I hate this blue tile but I decided to go white with everything so 
that it creates a calmer atmosphere - almost spa like. 


Day 102

No. I'm not obsessed with pitts. Not at all. 
:D

You have no idea how hard it is to find Pit Bull related paraphernalia!

It's even harder to find HAPPY pitt stuff!


Day 103

I've been working hard on making soap satchels.
Now I just have to list them!


Day 104

To anybody who thinks they need to buy an expensive
photobox from ebay...look upon this creation. 

I had all the materials on hand and this ugly photobox has
served me well!!!

Someday I will want to create a prettier version of this, but not now.


Day 105

Lazy photo day! I literally worked in bed while watching Rome. 
Day 106

Best. Investment. EVER!

I call it Vera. ;) 

Firefly! Anybody? Anybody? lol 
I'm such a nerd. 

-Ri

3 comments:

  1. Love the new bathroom! Its much calmer and feels definitely more spalike with a bright sunny smile on top hehehe.

    AND I love that you took photos literally of things you were doing (ie. in bed working and watching movies tehehe).

    I totally have a Vera too! Buuut I haven't used mine yet. I think its first use will be for your bday sign lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pit bull! The guy in the ad is kinda cute, too! LOVE your soap satchels.....I have saved SO much so, you cannot believe!!! I have to go take a closer look at your newest listings! You've been busy! I'm trying to get a blog off the ground! LOL Keep it up!!! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um....that was supposed to say, saved SO much SOAP!!!! I type too fast! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs