Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays: Charcoal Drawings!



I know this statement should go without saying since
the title of the series is Things I Love Thursdays but...

I LOOOOOOOVE charcoal drawings, ballet art,
this artist, her drawings and so on.

(I think her drawings are graphite but I like the way
they have the charcoal quality of them)

:)


Listing Here: the black swan

This drawing speaks to me. :)

I really like the poise, the way the hands are drawn
and I really like the way the face goes into darkness.

This is most definitely my favorite.


Listing Here: dying white swan

Again, I love the poise. The only thing that I could
possibly pick at would be the smudges. But
I will happily take those smudges!


Listing Here: swan lover

I like this drawing. I'm not in love with it, but I really
like it. :)


Listing Here: pointe shoes

Another one of my favorites. She has a couple of
versions of pointe shoes. I picked a random one since
I couldn't decide which one I liked more. :)


All in all, I really like this shop. She does fantastic work!

Her shop is here: BalletArt

She has an array of ways to buy her art. You can buy
the hand drawn art or you can buy a print! I haven't
figured out the difference between her shop sections
"prints" and "just prints" but whatev. :)

I really want to do a collection of her work but I can't
decide where to put it. I don't necessarily want to put it
in the bedroom because some of them are kiiiiinda creepy
lol but I don't really have a place to put them

I must work on this dilemma.

:D

-Ri

1 comment:

  1. Incredible! I live for ballet!

    http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs