Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays: Organization Printables!


I have a new series!!

(as if I had time to spare lol)

Things I Love Thursdays will showcase items that
I love from Etsy.

Today's items come from CleanMamaPrintables
She is a former teacher and a current organization enthusiast!

I LOVE lists. I make lists for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.


This nifty little kit is for holiday planning.

Each holiday has a page and each page includes a spot for
menu planning, guest list, decorating ideas, traditions,
and general to-do.



For the serious bloggers, or for the
forgetful-need-a-reminder bloggers this list
would be supremely helpful!



Aaaaannnd for the perpetual
I'm-going-to-lose-the-weight-for-real-this-time peeps,
maybe this log will help!

To make things even better, her shop is now featured
on Heartsy so you can get a $25 voucher for only $12!

Happy Shopping!

-Ri


1 comment:

  1. Dude!!! I LOVE these! OMG this is so great for my OCD hahaha. Or maybe its not lol. The weight loss thing is so cool dude, and the blogger thing might be helpful for me.

    Wow! LOVE the new series idea lol.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs