Thursday, June 9, 2011

230 Project - Week 3



It's that time again!!!


Day 17: Monday 5/30/11

Mom and I enjoy watching Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Don't Judge!

:) She also enjoys squeezing little Anya!!



Day 18: Tuesday 5/31/11

This. Blew. My. Mind.

Apparently, Rice University in Houston, Tx has a piece of the
BERLIN WALL on it's campus. I've included a link to Wikipedia
if you'd like to refresh yourself. :)

I had no clue this was here, Mom and I were driving around campus,
looking for a certain building and I saw this piece of concrete sticking
out of the ground and my first thought was "This is Rice U, wth is a piece
of concrete doing in the middle of nowhere?" this was followed
IMMEDIATELY by "This is Rice U, why haven't they fixed the graffiti on
this weird piece of
concrete?"

:)

Then, when Mom and I finally made it to the building we were looking
for, I noticed a plaque on the ground. I walk with my head tilted down
because I don't want to trip over anything. :) It said "A section of the
Berlin Wall" I was like "Cool!" and I looked up...and it was that weird
piece of concrete lol.



Day 19: Wednesday 6/1/11

Margaritas and Steaks with Mom and Mark!

We finally fired up the Margarita machine from Mom's birthday
last August. I would just use a blender. While this machine is efficient,
it isn't that much better than a blender. Save $100 and buy a really
great blender.



Day 20: Thursday 6/2/11

I'm so official! My tall mannequin came in!

I have a table top mannequin that I've been using and while
I am so grateful to Mark for letting me have it after his mom passed,
it is a bit thick and a little old so it doesn't photograph well...
apparently people enjoy looking at skinny mannequins.

:)


Day 21: Friday 6/3/11

It was freaking hot. And I wasn't at the beach. grr.



Day 22: Saturday 6/4/11

In deference to the heat, I bought a bikini. I bought the top
and completely ignored the bottom, instead opting to buy a
plain white bottom from Victoria's Secret.

I like the top, it ties instead of latches so it wont stretch out after
wearing it two times. Last year I bought VS tops, thinking they would
know more about girls with bigger boobs and would adjust their
strapless tops accordingly...that would be a big negative.

So instead of spending $40 on a top, I went with a $15 top.
Works the same and it is in both one of my favorite colors and
one of my favorite patterns. :)



Day 23: Sunday 6/5/11

This photo Cracks. Me. Up. Whenever I have a bad day
I look at it and giggle.

:D

-Ri

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so LOVE you got a new stand finally!

    And the Berlin wall!? Craziness! That's super cool...

    Now I want a margarita lol.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs