Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FINALLY! A NEW PRODUCT!!!!

I finally finished one! I would like to introduce you to my new line of:

Simply Beautiful Crocheted Shawls!!!!!





The shawl in crocheted in a V shape so that your back gets the same
warmth it would receive as a triangle shawl, but your shoulders and arms
are well covered to complete the coziness.


This shawl will be my Large shawl.
It measures 19 ¾” wide, 28” wide at the V (where the shawl lays on
the back), and 8’ long on the inseam (the V sits at 4’).
This size is PERFECT for a tall man or woman.

I am also working on smaller sizes for us short people. :)


The straight lengths are long enough that you can flip one, or both,
sides over your shoulders.



I have a queen sized bed, you can imagine how large this
particular shawl is. :)

If you are interested in purchasing this item it can be found
here in my Etsy shop.

I am so very excited to have finally completed this item. I started
on it around December and just worked on it a little at a time. I was
concerned that it wouldn't be a big seller but while I was searching for
other items like it, to find a price point, I realized that there are
no other products like these shawls. WONDERFUL!!! A lot
of other Etsy sellers are making these beautiful shawls that, while
gorgeous, are not incredibly good at actually keeping you warm.

I have finally created an item that 6,000 other Etsians aren't making!

:D

-Ri

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! OMG finalement.

    I don't think I would ever wear that outside, but I would LOVE it for inside during the winter. Hmmmmmm. I can't wait to see the navy themed one!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs