Monday, May 30, 2011

230 Project - Week 2




Day 10: 5/23/11
Monday

It was a nice work day with plenty of knitting with this little
kitty on my lap. :) She is our outdoor cat that just looooves to cuddle.



Day 11: 5/24/11
Tuesday

It was Marissa's birthday! She came over to inform me that we were
going out for drinks.


Day 12: 5/25/11
Wednesday

I finally finished it! After many hours of work I finished
my first ever Simply Beautiful Crocheted Shawl!



Day 13: 5/26/11
Thursday

Simple work day, I finished a couple sets of washcloths.


Day 14: 5/27/11
Friday

I went with Marissa to an Astro's game, we had to leave
early so I don't know if we won or not...but I'm not really
in to baseball so I'm not too crushed :)



Day 15: 5/28/11
Saturday

This is how I spent my Saturday. Be jealous. ;D
This is Edward James Olmos...otherwise known as
Admiral Adama from Battlestar Gallactica.

I squealed. I wont lie.



Day 16: 5/29/11
Sunday

Barry and I went for our weekly bike ride and frisbee golf tournament
where I try to beat him and lose miserably. :)

-Ri

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I can post!!! I downloaded Firefox on this new computer cause I was so frustrated lol! Hallelujah!

    Dude, he's so wrinkly hehehe!

    How are there trees behind you? Seriously?

    This post makes Monday mornings bearable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cheated. The bike photo was from when we went biking in Huntsville State Park lol. It is the same concept though, MacGregor Park is all pine trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog....I didn't know you had one! Love it. It's fun to read AND it looks good, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs