Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Items in Store!




I finally have new items in my Etsy Shop!




This beauty is knit with two different yarns. The red base is
your basic Lion Brand Jiffy in Mulberry and the silver fluffs are
Yarn Bee Gilt Eyelash in Twilight.




It was a ton of fun to make although it took me forever.

Not that the actual knitting took that long, but I ran out of the silver
and I was determined to find some.

That was almost a year ago.

I finally conceded defeat and finished it off as is. It is still
around 60" long, so it is perfect for most people. I personally love
a super long scarf.




This baby is my pride and joy so far. It is my own pattern,
even if it is unoriginal. It is made from Spud and Chloe Outer
Super Bulky yarn. The yarn is a wool and organic cotton blend
so it is not the softest yarn around but it is super sturdy!




I'm so happy I finally uploaded something to my Etsy page.
It has been almost two months since I officially quit my job and
while it has been a blast knitting all day, I realized that I needed
to actually upload some stuff. :)

I'm still trying to figure out how my pricing is going to work.
These items are for sale though!

I might even do a Black Friday sale!!!!

-Ri


1 comment:

  1. Tinsel!!! I think that is very fun and perfect for christmas, so Im glad it took you so long to complete hehe (or rather quit).

    I really heart the green cable one! I also, heart cable in all its forms though lol.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs