Sunday, May 2, 2010

What I Wore this Weekend


Thank you Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for this great idea!


I will be cataloging my weekend outfits to ensure that I don't spend my weekend in a hoodie and jeans. It's my way of being held accountable.

I refuse to show you what I wear during the week...it's
jeans and the company t shirt everyday. Most of the time
I wear the same jeans three or four days in a row, not really that exciting.

I went shopping on Saturday and spent way more than I had planned (curse you victoria secret and your awesome yet hideously overpriced $45 bras! Curse YOU!!!) Anyways, I went to Charlotte Rousse (thank you Ashlie for informing me that CR is NOT in fact an "old lady, school teacher" store) and American Eagle.




Top: Charlotte Rousse
Jeans: American Eagle Skinny Cropped Jeans
Shoes: Target


This should turn out to be a fun adventure. I picked up
some really cute sundresses that I can't wait to wear!

-Ri

2 comments:

  1. My only comment... Charlotte Rousse is the name hehehe. Good idea though! Yay for being a fashionista! Very cute, summer time vibe going on!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs