Thursday, April 22, 2010

Aisle Flowers


This is more a note to myself rather than a blog post, but seeing as I don't own a "Wedding Notebook" per-say...this will have to do.




While I really like this idea above, I have a train on my wedding
dress. I don't want to be at the alter and realize I've taken 73% of the flowers
with me.


This, I believe, is a much better idea. I like the flower

placement, I just hope guests don't kick them all over the place.

There will be a beating. :)

I also LOVE the hanging flower bunch but I think I'm going to go with

just your basic white daisy, (Hey! I like 'em!), with christmas lights, of course.

Basically, I want my wedding the be a blaze of soft lighting. It looks great in the

pictures too.

Just be sure to bring your bug spray, k? Thanks.

-Ri

ps. My computer is being weird with the formatting of this post. Don't worry, it's pissing me off too lol

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe the maid of honors job would be sooo time consuming once you reached the altar lmao. Niiice. You know I actually think the latter flower path idea looks beter anyways. And of course, for me, balls of hanging hydrangeas are magnificent lol but any flowers will do Im sure! Aw I cant wait for this day hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I can't wait either!!! I was supposed to go see Oak Wind B&B this past weekend with a friend (intern at work) who is getting married next year. She was like "I'm going to go see wedding halls this weekend, what are you going to do" *pause* Me: "I'm going to go see wedding halls this weekend." lol We were going to go sat but I got sick with a HUGE headache/hangover. (I've decided to stop drinking for a year, meaning nothing but water). So I didn't go but she went with a friend of hers so she took pics for me (I think).

    But I can make an appointment real easy, so when you come over when Barry is gone for a weekend, we'll go check it out. :)

    I've seen some really cool center aisle flowers, but, again, train. So I don't know. I really didn't like the idea, kinda thought it was tacky until I started thinking about how an aisle looks in an outdoor wedding. The flowers really make it more of an engagement rather than a function.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs