Sunday, January 10, 2010

Summertime Hopes and Dreams


This is what I plan on looking like by summer. Is it going to happen? Probably not. My boobs are bigger, my hips are bigger, my skeletal structure is bigger lol.

I plan on buying this bikini mostly because Barry says it's cute (i feel like a lecher, she looks so young!! Add ruffles to that cute little butt and I feel like a pedophile!) but also because it's underwire, so hopefully some of the stress will be put on my back rather than my neck. Neck stress causes headaches and then leaving the party early. Also, the top strap is removable so if I get some stress on my neck I can remove the strap for a little while.





Only 20-30 lbs. to go!


-Ri

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe demi cut top! I def want one of those, although I couldnt do the frills. No frills for me hehe. Very cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think ruffles should be on 4 yr. olds, so this is going to be exciting. I'm also going to get a white triangle cut bikini for AFTER I get a tan. Yay contrast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i have actually been set on a while bikini!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs