Monday, January 25, 2010

I have Issues.


No really. issues.

I have a couple of problems. I'll go in order.

1. I'm Lazy.

This is pretty much self explanatory. I enjoy lounging, I enjoy pampering myself, I enjoy gorging myself on popcorn (no butter!) and reading a book for hours on end.

Hence, my weight has returned to 141.6.

2. NOBODY THINKS I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!

This is a good problem to have. I understand. I'm playing the whole poor-princess card right now. I seriously want to lose weight. I weigh myself everyday, I look forward to it! (not heathy I know.) I really really want to get fit and lose weight. It is incredibly hard to better yourself when everyone around you is saying that you are fine!

My boyfriend loves the way I look. He thinks I'm sexy! (Thank god! I know it's a blessing)

My mom thinks I'm cute.

The guy in the grocery line asked me why I was buying whey protein!!!! Seriously!

"Why are you buying that nonsense? A little thing like you! You don't need to lose weight!"

COME ON!

I DO need to lose weight. I may be cute, but I want to be sexy and I don't feel sexy. I feel like a tub of lard. And, I lack the drive to overcome these compliments because I'm lazy. It's a vicious cycle. AND I'm a procrastinator. Procrastination does NOT work with weight loss. I cannot lose twenty pounds the week before we go tubing. I've tried. :)

I may regret saying this, but I understand where Heidi Montag is coming from.


I would like to say, I think she looked much better before. She doesn't even look like the same person! But if she is happy, well good for her. I do think that I will miss seeing the cute, bubbly face of Heidi. This new sexy temptress doesn't do it for me. (maybe I should take my own "advice"? Let me clarify real quick. I would like to be sexy, but I want to stay cute and I think that it is possible to be both. I would NOT like to be so sexy as to be unapproachable. I'm walkin' a thin line)

The whole world said she was sexy, but she still said that more could be done. I agree with her. I may the cutest thing in the parking lot (lol I'm a dork) but I see the love handles, I see my belly rolls when I put lotion on my legs. I'm fairly happy with my arms. I like my calves. I don't have cankles. Woo!

Things I would like to change:

1. Gut (duh)

2. Thighs. I would like them to be toned. I'm not asking to be a stick.

3. Back. This is a new one for me. I love my shoulders, they are toned without being TOO manly. But, (hehe, it IS by my butt) right above my buttocks are two nice love handles. The problem is that it makes my butt look like it starts three inches above where it actually starts and it goes down another three when one looks at my thighs. I have a 1.5' long butt lol.

4. And I would like to lose around twenty pounds.

I think that these items are not too much to ask for. I've come to the conclusion, that no one sees cellulite unless it's god-awful. I don't have too much cellulite so I'm good with it (finally) I would like to have a wonderful butt one day, that doesn't have dimples. But (hehe! I crack myself up! Ha! Crack! ok I'll stop lol) I'm ok with the cellulite I have.

I like my boobs, enough said. Although there is this odd little chicken pox scar that I would like to get rid of, but that is down the road. Only one that sees it is Barry, if he's good with it, I'm good with it.

Anyways, when I write these woe-is-me blogs, I usually end it with what I am going to do about my woes. I'm not doing that this time. One, I'm at work. Two, I feel the need to research and reestablish HOW I'm going to go about toning my body.

I am thinking that the lose-weight-quick approach is the only way I'm going to get this done. If I keep saying that I'm going to lose 1 lb. a week, it wont work. I've done that for two years.

My plan (I said I wasn't going to do this!!!) is to, I think, lose the weight quickly via the marathon training that I will be doing with my mom, and then proceed to get FIT through outdoor activities like hiking, volley ball, yard work, etc.

I would like to add a little accomplishment of mine before I stop. I can now, successfully, suck in my belly enough to see where I would like it to be. Before, when I sucked in my stomach, I was still chubby. :) Go me!


-Ri

1 comment:

  1. Ah the woes of those who carry weight well.

    Heidi Montag, is insane. She was already perfect and looked amazing in anything she worse after her first round of surgery. That was fine. This though... is way too much. She is obviously sick in the head, and needs to go to counceling. Waaay too much surgery for someone that is simply a perfectionist. Her husband should have really helped her get some counceling prior to such drastic measures. Very sad.

    I agree with you though; no one is telling me at the office oh my ashlie, you need to get fit. They all just say oh your so small. Umm, no. Just because I am smaller than you, does not mean I am where I need to be. Muscle tone, please! lol. Now I need to go exercise haha.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs