Monday, January 4, 2010

Broken Computer


This is what I would like to do with my mac:


This is the FIFTH TIME our mac laptop has just up and died. Motherboard: GONE!

And, like the unrepentant procrastinator I am, none of my pictures are backed up. Neither is any of my music.

So, my blog posts will be a while in coming, but the computer should be getting fixed at this very moment. Thank God Barry took it in because I would have thrown a fit like you have never seen before. Right in the middle of the zen mac store. It would have been fantastic.

One of my many New Year's Resolutions: (there will be a post later)

I will categorize my photos in a logical manner and I will do a back up every time I upload photos and music.


Much Love,

Ri

2 comments:

  1. you are silly. and I understand. how old IS this infamous mac??? I would also like to do the above to it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only like two years old. But it's fixed now and hopefully because it has a new operating system, it will work better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs