Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Real Banana Tree!!!

So Barry and I went to Glick's Fabric Warehouse today to buy fabric for my Halloween cards (a later post to come). I hadn't called ahead to make sure they were open (I mean, it is SUNDAY and all...) so I was very surprised to come into their really small parking lot and find out they were open. We parked in the back and right before me...stood a real live banana tree. With real live bananas. CAMERA!!!!!


















After we took the photos, we went to the store door...only to find that it was locked. We had missed the closing of the store...by one minute. *sigh*

I will have to go back on Saturday (my only available day this next week) but maybe the flower will be open then. :)

-Ri

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehe. Glick. Hehehehe.

    BANANAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* Glick. lol

    I swear thats what it's called. I'll have to take a pic of it's name.

    Do you even get these replies? :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs